[Bioperl-l] Bio::TreeIO functions

Lucia Peixoto luciap at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 7 14:01:46 UTC 2006

Hi
so bad that there's no collapse function yet, If I come up with something
usefull I'll add it

On the other hand, the remove_nodes function, even if it removes the selected
nodes and its children, alters the newick format and the end results can't be
opened by any tree viewer, anyone has has a similar experience?

I guess I should post this in bugzilla

Lucia