[Bioperl-l] Bio::SearchIO - Accessing Model parameters (score, evalue, description)

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 28 14:29:17 UTC 2006

Selvi,

Can you send me the report you are trying to parse as an attachment?  I'll
give it a look.

Judging by the pdoc this is mapped for the event handler so it should be
there.  From the %MAPPING hash:

                 'HMMER_program'   => 'RESULT-algorithm_name',
                 'HMMER_version'   => 'RESULT-algorithm_version',
                 'HMMER_query-def' => 'RESULT-query_name',
                 'HMMER_query-len' => 'RESULT-query_length',
                 'HMMER_query-acc' => 'RESULT-query_accession',
                 'HMMER_querydesc' => 'RESULT-query_description',
                 'HMMER_hmm'       => 'RESULT-hmm_name',
                 'HMMER_seqfile'   => 'RESULT-sequence_file',
	           'HMMER_db'        => 'RESULT-database_name',

Chris