[Bioperl-l] methods, etc. for Bio::SearchIO on exonerate output

Cook, Malcolm MEC at stowers-institute.org
Fri Jun 23 18:27:19 UTC 2006

Guy,

I've just downloaded and installed your latest 1.1.0 version of
exonerate but unfortunately did not find any mention in the ChangeLog of
addressing this bug, though I still see in the TODO:

    o Should GFF show all coordinates on the +ve strand? (jason_p2g eg)

I was half expecting to see this fixed in this version based on this old
thread.

Can you please confirm that it has not yet been addressed, and accept my
request that you continue to keep this change on your list for future
versions...

Also, might you elaborate on this entry from the ChangeLog.  I don't see
it mentioned in the manpage.

    o Added %tcs etc to --ryo for dumping coding sequences

Thanks,

Malcolm Cook