[Bioperl-l] Bio::Align::DNAStatistics module has errors?

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Sat Jul 29 05:18:50 UTC 2006

I think that msg was CYA by me at some point - I am pretty sure I
made tests based on numbers from PHYLIP and EMBOSS but was hoping for
someone else to help.  At this point I have no reliable time to
really work on, but I hope someone who is interested in it will give
it a whirl.  There may be some boundary cases that don't work where
seqs are too short or have a zero number of a particular nt but in
general the nums should jive.  I am not sure about all the NG Ks and
Ka as I didn't write those but I believe Richard vetted them pretty
well first.

There are a couple of methods not implemented too - am always hopeful
other people will see this as a great starting point and roll up
their sleeves to join in...

-jason

--
Jason Stajich