[Bioperl-l] Bio::*Taxonomy* changes

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Jul 27 16:38:30 UTC 2006

That's what I said could be possible here on much shorter notice that
we'd do usually due to the low usage.

Eventually deprecated modules should also be physically removed, so
you want to prepare for that. (removing a module breaks scripts that
used it; issuing a warning alerts to this being forthcoming.)

	-hilmar