[Bioperl-l] Bio::*Taxonomy* changes

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Jul 24 12:31:44 UTC 2006

Sounds good to me, except there is no Bio::TaxonomyI yet, and also
Bio::Species shouldn't fully depend on an internet connection or flat
file to do anything meaningful.

I.e., it should take advantage of a lookup database if there is one,
but in the absence of that one should also be able to statically set
attribute values to whatever one thinks can be gleaned from a parsed
text or whatever.

	-hilmar