[Bioperl-l] PAML parser

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 21 12:22:01 UTC 2006

Normally when you parse a report you use a loop to iterate through
results:

while (my $result = $parser->next_result) {
   # do work here
}

So returning undef is necessary to end the loop.  This type of loop
construct is common in BioPerl (and in Perl in general).

There is a HOWTO for PAML:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:PAML

Chris