[Bioperl-l] Bio::*Taxonomy* changes

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 17 20:44:18 UTC 2006

There was some interest in getting Bio::Species to delegate to
Bio::Taxonomy::Node, so having scientific_name() would help quite a bit
since the name used on the ORGANISM line is the scientific name (well, is
supposed to be; famous last words).  Don't know about SwissProt, EMBL, and
others though...

Chris