[Bioperl-l] checkout_all fails on biodata

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Wed Jul 5 15:38:14 UTC 2006

Same problem here. I've never used the bioperl_all alias before (I
always check-out dirs individually), but to me it seems like a
privileges issue as Chris suggests.

Also browsed through all the repository in dev.open-bio.org and didn't
found such lock file. I guess Chris D. or Jason will know better what's
happening here.

Mauricio.