[Bioperl-l] checkout_all fails on biodata

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 5 13:48:03 UTC 2006

Bioperl-data was a directory started up a few years ago to hold various data
files for testing and as examples (BLAST file examples, GenBank files, etc),
somewhat like the t/data directory but cleaned up a bit more.  It hasn't
been updated in a while.  Regardless, you should be able to check it out.

As for the problem, looks like Hilmar's checking up on a possible lock file
issue.

Chris