[Bioperl-l] matrix from bl2seq

Giovanni Coppola gcoppola at ucla.edu
Fri Jan 6 12:58:24 EST 2006

Hi Wyatt,
thanks for your suggestion.
I was considering ClustalW and LALIGN and SSEARCH from FASTA as well,
since I am looking for perfect local alignments (I am designing
microarray probes and I am checking for homology regions of 25 bp).
I will end up trying several of them and choosing based on the
output.... anyway, it is a good exercise!
Thanks again
Giovanni