[Bioperl-l] counting and searching patterns

khoueiry khoueiry at ibdm.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Jan 6 03:48:58 EST 2006

thanks Marc,

    I forgot to look to the great wiki page so it helps me to keep it in
mind. Actually, SeqPattern don't do the stuff neither the TFBS package
that works for matrices and I'm forced to use a consensus. The idea to
use fuzznuc from EMBOSS may be of importance for me and I'll see what i
can do with it.

regards
Pierre