[Bioperl-l] Primer maps?

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Thu Feb 16 17:32:51 UTC 2006

Mike,

Marc's suggestion is the best I've heard.

We really do not have any kind of pretty print functionality within BioPerl.
I guess there has not been a pressing need.  Bio::Graphics has filled in the
need for sequence display.

I think Bio::Seq::PrettyPrint could be a great way to design prettyprinting in
very modular way so that it can print out anything mapped to a sequence
location. The EMBOSS showseq would be a great  help in there. A student
project?

Would anyone be interested?

   -Heikki