[Bioperl-l] RNAMotif module (Bio::Tools::RNAMotif)

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 8 12:57:46 UTC 2006

I'll probably goes with Heikki's advice and post the module (with
POD, tests, and test file) to bugzilla as an enhancement.  That way
it can be looked through before committing.  I will likely have a few
more modules for ERPIN and maybe Infernal int he next few months (if
I can get it up and running).

Also, completely off-topic, I'll post what I have written up for
installing bioperl-db on WinXP here soon.  I think it should probably
be included in the wiki in some way, maybe as a link from the bioperl-
db wiki page.

Thanks Hilmar, Heikki!

Chris