[Bioperl-l] RNAMotif module (Bio::Tools::RNAMotif)

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Feb 8 05:48:40 UTC 2006

I presume you don't have a cvs write account yet - if you do just add
and commit the module and test. Otherwise could you post the POD to
the list please; either somebody with an account will hopefully
volunteer or Jason or I or Heikki or Aaron will assume mentorship and
commit the code with feedback to you. Unless you completely refuse to
heed any and all advice ;) that person will then soon try to absolve
him/herself of having to do this again for you and support you for
receiving a cvs write account of your own.

   -hilmar