[Bioperl-l] Handling miRNA's

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 7 17:05:56 UTC 2006

Barry,

If the sequence information is in one of the formats that Bioperl
understands (Genbank, Swissprot flat, and so on) then the answer is yes.
This assumes that the details on sequence that you mentioned are found in
some sequence feature section in the file. But it looks to me like there's
no specialized parser for miRNA sequence per se, I'll be corrected if I'm
wrong.

Brian O.