[Bioperl-l] Driver program for PestFind.pm

synapse camp_boot at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 10:00:55 UTC 2006

   Dear All,

   I apologize in advance for my almost total lack of knowledge of perl as a
programming language.

   I need to use PestFind program, part of the biop_run package of bioperl. My
understanding is that I will need a simple wrapper program that will read
arguments from the command line, and pass them to that module.

   - Is there such program available that I can just use?

   - Does anyone know if pestfind can work on multiple sequence files (in fasta
format), or does it only process single sequence files?

   Thanks a lot for the feedback.