[Bioperl-l] PAML + Codeml problem

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 15 04:21:38 UTC 2006

Neil,

In a previous post, Brian indicated that Bio::Tools::CodonTable inherits
codon tables from Bio::SeqUtils, which includes selenocysteine.  It does not
include 'J' or 'O', but the other ambiguous codes are all present.

'J' is an odd one; haven't seen that one used before.  Is there a valid
three-letter code for that?

Chris