[Bioperl-l] Wiki Stuff, was: Bio::Species, Bio::Taxonomy::Node overhaul

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 12 23:25:41 UTC 2006

Mauricio,

Will make sure this is added as I go along.  Almost forgot there was
a catgories marker for developers!

I'll go ahead and remove the developer section from the main page,
but I'll leave a noticeable link to the new developer page. It'll
reduce the size of the main page and make it easier to add dev-
specific information.

Chris

P.S.  Noticed Jason lurking about on the wiki.  Hello Dr. Stajich if
you're out there!