[Bioperl-l] XML parser preference?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 9 22:25:30 UTC 2006

Mauricio,

Thanks for reminding me.  I completely forgot about that!

I think I'll give XML::Twig a look (somewhat tree-based).  I may play around
with both stream and tree-based to see what would work the best; my guess is
tree-based from the XML returned, but SAX may be faster in the end.  Thanks
again!

Chris