[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::pSW stop codon bug?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 9 04:31:55 UTC 2006

You should submit this as a bug via Bugzilla.  The first link gives
some info on submitting bugs, the second is the actual Bugzilla link.

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Bugs

http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/

Make sure to create attachments for the script and data (no cut-and-
paste).

I personally don't use pSW much, but we at least can test what's
going on.  It may just be the way the local alignment behaves.  Maybe
the algorithm doesn't like end gaps!

Chris