[Bioperl-l] <no subject>

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Wed Sep 21 14:29:39 EDT 2005

Sean,
One more thing- there HTML leftovers in All_Data, I an not sure about H.
sapiens though. Also there are only 10K genes GO annotated for H sapiens
vs 15K in the previous file. I am sending this to NCBI, but I am not
user if it is their problem or GO. It seems just to be change in the
mapping algorith.
Hope all is well with you.
Stefan