[Bioperl-l] releasing next week

Barry Moore bmoore at genetics.utah.edu
Fri Sep 9 00:16:56 EDT 2005

Jason,

BioDBGFF.t failed cause I gave it the wrong Postgres login detail -
can't remember my damn password!
RemoteBlast.t passed when run individually.
RestrictionIO.t failed to open an output file because the directory
didn't exist, and it wasn't clear to me why it should.
Didn't look into tutorial.t failures.

System is Debian Woody, Perl 5.6.1, and fresh live bioperl.

Failed Test       Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
-------
t/BioDBGFF.t                   138  138 100.00%  1-138
t/RemoteBlast.t      2   512     6    1  16.67%  2
t/RestrictionIO.t               14    1   7.14%  10
t/tutorial.t       255 65280    21    6  28.57%  19-21
122 subtests skipped.
Failed 4/215 test scripts, 98.14% okay. 143/9892 subtests failed, 98.55%
okay.

Barry