[Bioperl-l] methods, etc. for Bio::SearchIO on exonerate output

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Fri Sep 2 10:46:26 EDT 2005

I've already talked to Guy about some of this and I assume fixes will
be part of the next release, but it can't hurt to have more people
requesting.  The main problem right now is reverse strand hits in GFF
output are still screwed up even if you provide the --
forwardcoordinates option.

If someone wanted to write/donate a VULGAR to GFF subroutine (okay
VULGAR to a list of Bio::Search::HSP::GenericHSP).  We can also
reconstruct everything needed from that, I gave a stab at it once,
but there was something missing (or maybe it was pre --
forwardcoordinates option).

-jason

--
Jason Stajich