[Bioperl-l] Where has BioPerl been used

Ed Green ed at compbio.berkeley.edu
Wed May 18 02:47:22 EDT 2005

Daniel,
You may want to start with the 92 papers that cite the Bioperl paper:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=12368254

You can get a list of these via Web of Science if you have access:
http://isi02.isiknowledge.com/portal.cgi/

If you're looking for more personal testimonials I'd be happy to describe how bioperl has made my
life easier.

Ed Green
UC Berkeley