[Bioperl-l] SearchIO and fasta output

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Fri May 6 09:39:05 EDT 2005

Yell at the people who put the feature stuff in 1.5.0 that wasn't
backwards compatible... okay that won't actually be productive.

Upgrade to the CVS version if you can, otherwise you might be able to
just drop in the Bio/SearchIO/fasta.pm from 1.5 into 1.4.  I don't
remember if there were any other knockoff effects to other modules that
needed to be done, I think it was just a regexp fix.

We should really put a 1.5.1 out to deal with the problems introduced
with feature/annotations in 1.5.0 so that the old API is respected.

-jason