[Bioperl-l] Hierarchical location parsing

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Fri Mar 25 11:52:46 EST 2005

Mark,

Can you also attach the sequence file that you used in order to test your
code? That way I can write a test specifically for the parsing of
hierarchical locations.

You wrote "I'm not sure the new patch won't slow down location parsing
considerably..." Have you actually timed the parsing using the old and new
code?

Thanks again,

Brian O.