[Bioperl-l] Hierarchical location parsing

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Thu Mar 24 20:55:38 EST 2005

Is there a real example where these types of locations exist - why
can't it be flattened without the nested joins?  At any rate - I don't
really care to parse these if they never exist "in-nature".  If your
bugfix soln works and doesn't slow things down we can use it I guess,
although I prefer a regexp.  I don't really have time to patch or test
in the near future so it will have to wait for someone to volunteer to
get to it.

-jason
--
Jason Stajich