[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::CUTG behaving weird

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Mon Jun 27 10:20:01 EDT 2005

I am trying to debug it right now and I have some limited success. I
will let you know what may be wrong as soon as I can. By the way, do you
minde adding some simple functionality which may be useful to this
module such as 3-way table consisting of AA name, symbol and letter as in:
Alanine=>Ala=>A.
If you don't have the time I can add this as well (if you consider it
useful of course).
Stefan