[Bioperl-l] GD::Font does not work

Sucheta Tripathy sutripa at vbi.vt.edu
Sat Jan 29 23:17:58 EST 2005

Hi,

I searched the archive but could not find a solution to this problem. My
apologies, if this problem has already been discussed.

Recently some of my CGI scripts threw error message saying
"premature end of script headers". Finally, I found out after running the
script in commandline that, it gives a segmentation fault wherever there
is a use of: GD::Font.

example:
my $image=GD::Image->new();
$image->string(gdLargeFont,.....) etc.

After commenting these lines the script runs fine.

I tried re-installing GD, but it's saying GD up to date.

Is there a way around to make this working?

Many thanks

Sucheta

--
Sucheta Tripathy
Virginia Bioinformatics Institute Phase-I