[Bioperl-l] bioperl development

Nathan Haigh nathanhaigh at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 10:51:43 EST 2005

I was wondering who plans the development of bioperl and how is this organised?

The reason I ask, is that I've recently opened a project at sourceforge.net and was surprised by the amount of tools that are
available for organising project development. For example you are able to organise project tasks, has CVS support, mailing lists,
discussion forum (public and private), tracker system for bugs, support requests, patches and feature requests and web space. It
seems to me that some of these features could benefit bioperl. I'm not sure about the setup of bioperl servers and websites, but
would it be possible to implement some of these development tools for bioperl?

Nathan

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0504-0, 25/01/2005
Tested on: 26/01/2005 15:51:33