[Bioperl-l] Re: Bio::Biblio

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jan 14 08:42:58 EST 2005

> Since two weeks before Christmas, I have a problem to fetch Articles.

   I am sorry about delayed reply - but I was away and at once when I left
the disk crashed here :-(.
   The service is now back and running... but...
   ...for some citations there may be some errors caused by the bug in the
underlying conversion between html and xml. In other words, some returned
XML may not be valid (because some characters there are not properly
escaped). I will fix it (and let you know) as soon as I get response from
our SRS team.  Again, sorry for the delay...

   With regards,
   Martin