[Bioperl-l] Problem about bioperl SeqIO

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at devgen.com
Sun Jan 9 15:20:18 EST 2005

Hi,
Not sure, but the temporary files should be deleted as soon as the objects are destroyed.
Maybe you keep a lot of Bio::Seq::LargePrimarySeq references in scope so that for all of them the temp files are kept open ?
You *can* get to the filename but it is not intended to do so because it is a private method (_filename).

HTH,
Marc