[Bioperl-l] help for parsing MAST output

Sameet msameet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 02:41:16 EST 2005

Dear all,
let me thank you in advance for such a nice discussion group.  Though i have
not posted anything to the group, the discussions have been very helpful to
me.  I need some help with the parsing of MAST output, because i want to find
the start site of the match for certain motifs that i produced earlier using
MEME.  Is there a way to do it.  I read the documentation at
http://search.cpan.org/~birney/bioperl-1.4/Bio/Matrix/PSM/IO.pm, however it
was a bit confusing, because i havent used perl in a long time.

thanks
Sameet
Sameet Mehta,
Senior Research Fellow (CSIR)