[Bioperl-l] Obsolete method call in Bio/DB/SQL/SeqAdaptor.pm?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Thu Feb 3 23:51:41 EST 2005

Mike, you should not use the bioperl-db-0.1 release if you want to use
the current biosql schema.

Also, load_seqdatabase.pl does not have a --pipeline option in the 0.1
release. In fact, it almost changed 100% as did much of the rest of
bioperl-db. Download bioperl-db from cvs to get the latest revision.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org