[Bioperl-l] arabidopsis + load_seqdatabase.pl

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Dec 20 07:11:07 EST 2005

On 12/20/05 12:12 AM, "Angshu Kar" <angshu96 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sean,
>
> Arabidopsis is the datasource on which we need to work upon. Thats why i need
> to load all arabidopsis info into the biosql schema.

Not exactly what I meant.  Do you need sequences for sequence analysis?  Do
you need to know what protein domains are present in proteins?  Do you need
to know location on the genome for any reason?  Or are you going to be
blasting against the arabidopsis genes?  What are you going to be doing with
the data?  Or is your project just to load a biosql database so that someone
else can use it?

Sean