[Bioperl-l] loading data to biosql tables

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Dec 10 21:34:36 EST 2005

You should download the current biosql-schema from CVS. If my
recollection is correct then you are on Postgres, so you will want to
run the file biosqldb-pg.sql through psql. You do not need the other
Postgres related files there. The rest of the repository, aside from
support for other RDBMSs (mysql, Oracle, and HSQL), contains
documentation, an ERD of the schema, and the script for loading the
NCBI taxonomy database.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org