[Bioperl-l] loading data to biosql tables

Barry Moore bmoore at genetics.utah.edu
Fri Dec 9 19:35:34 EST 2005

Angshu-

Make the namespace whatever you want it to be.  This is useful if you
want to load sequence from different sources into the same database.  As
for the format - you tell us what format is the file in?  You could just
let bioperl guess, but looking at the file and deciding yourself would
be your best bet.

Barry