[Bioperl-l] throw, not die

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Fri Dec 9 07:26:56 EST 2005

Brian,

I picked up the idea from your recent commits, did a search for 'die' commands
in bioperl cvs head and fixed quite a few. I did not touch the Bio::Graphics
name space as those do not inherit from Bio::Root::Root.

I hope I was not overly zealous. At least all tests pass.

	-Heikki

     _/  _/  _/  Heikki Lehvaslaiho    heikki at_sanbi _ac _za
    _/_/_/_/_/  Associate Professor    skype: heikki_lehvaslaiho
   _/  _/  _/  SANBI, South African National Bioinformatics Institute
  _/  _/  _/  University of the Western Cape, South Africa
     _/      Phone: +27 21 959 2096   FAX: +27 21 959 2512