[Bioperl-l] Connecting to Bio::DB::GFF db

Scott Cain cain at cshl.edu
Mon Aug 1 15:41:10 EDT 2005

You have to use a dsn that is appropriate for your database server--that
is, the mysql one will look a little different from a postgres one, but
generally, it will look like this:

  -dsn  dbi:mysql:elegans;host=hostname;port=port_number

You can leave off port if the database server is using a standard port.