[Bioperl-l] Getting Alignment Score from Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::TCoffee

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Wed Apr 20 10:39:31 EDT 2005

We don't try and parse it.  You're welcome to add code in
Bio::AlignIO::clustalw which would do  this.  It would be very simple
to just parse this out of the header and there is already a score
method in Bio::SimpleAlign to store this so that in the end score would
be available through $aln->score.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich