[Bioperl-l] UniGene

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Apr 18 11:45:48 EDT 2005

You can look into using eutils at NCBI, but there is not a bioperl solution
for this as far as I know.  If you have many (1000's of genbanks), eutils
may be slow.

If you want to make it easier to update the file, just include Net::FTP
(available on CPAN) to grab the file for you each time you run the script.

Sean