[Bioperl-l] Help needed on GFF

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Sep 29 13:59:56 EDT 2004

To use this strategy first you need to create a local GFF database
containing all the human sequences.  This probably isn't what you
want to do.

You should go to Ensembl and fetch the sequences from there.  There is
a nice Perl interface that you can script to.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln D. Stein
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory