[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Panel

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Sep 29 13:58:14 EDT 2004

Yes, you can open multiple panels and print out their GIFs (or JPEGs
or PNGs).  The problem you're seeing is that you're printing them out
as a single continuous file, and the image rendering program only
recognizes the first image in the file.  You should instead open up
separate output files and print into them:

	open OUT,">picture1.gif";
	print $panel1->gd->gif;
	close OUT;

	open OUT,">picture2.gif";