[Bioperl-l] RE: About reverse translation using.....

Sun, Jian jsun at utdallas.edu
Mon Sep 27 10:59:56 EDT 2004

Thanks a lot. Todd. While accroding to the CodonUsage table, I still have a question. For example, I want to use the Drosophila melanogaster codonUsage table, (its corresponding genetic code table is, id=>5). From the site-www.kazusa.or.jp./codon/, I get the species name  for 'Drosophila melanogaster' ($organism = "Drosophila melanogaster") and tried the program. And a warning message shows as below:
MSG: too many species - not a unique species id - .......
The how can get the unique species id?

Thanks a lot
Jian Sun
University of Texas at Dallas