[Bioperl-l] how to install bioperl-run on window XP?

szhan at uoguelph.ca szhan at uoguelph.ca
Tue Sep 21 12:46:29 EDT 2004

Hello,
Has anybody installed bioperl-run on Window XP using activeState PPM? Would you
please share me with your experience? I want to use modules in this package to
some analysis. I find this package in the site:
http://www.bioperl.org/Pdoc-mirror/bioperl-run/all_packages.html
I added this site as repository in PPM but I could not install some module by
issuing: ppm> install Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::Clustalw
given message:
Searching for 'Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::Clustalw' returned no results. Try a
broader search first.
It seems that this site can not be downloaded as a repository.

Thank you in advance.
Josh