[Bioperl-l] pad individual tracks using panel

Simon McGowan simon.mcgowan at molecular-medicine.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 04:37:31 EDT 2004

Hi,
Following some feedback here, I should also say that this is for
illustrative purposes only and not to produce a meaningful alignment of any
kind. Its needed by the users here who want some figures for papers.
Would I have to alter all the coordinates for the features in the track, or
is there a shortcut involving -add_track?

Thanks, Simon