[Bioperl-l] build Align object from scratch?

Scott Markel smarkel at scitegic.com
Sat Sep 4 17:24:42 EDT 2004

Fernan,

I did something like this recently.  I used Bio::SimpleAlign,
created Bio::LocatableSeq objects for each member sequence
and added them using $alignment->add_seq().  Worked fine.

Scott

--
Scott Markel, Ph.D.
Principal Bioinformatics Architect  email:  smarkel at scitegic.com
SciTegic Inc.                       mobile: +1 858 205 3653
9665 Chesapeake Drive, Suite 401    voice:  +1 858 279 8800, ext. 253
San Diego, CA 92123                 fax:    +1 858 279 8804
USA                                 web:    http://www.scitegic.com