[Bioperl-l] remove from the mailing list

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Sep 3 11:14:43 EDT 2004

{vent mode on}

There are 1300+ people subscribed to this list and manually responding
to requests like this takes valuable time away from our volunteer
administrators.

Especially when:

  o Every message sent to the list includes a link to the membership
management page where you can easily unsubscribe yourself faster than I
can do it through the admin interface.

  o You recieved an email at the first of this month (3 days ago)
containing your list management password and a direct link to your
personal list settings page.

I can't think of a way for us to make it easier or more obvious. Should
you ever join this list (or any other) again please realize that just
about every modern mailing list software system in common use includes
trivially easy methods for the user him/herself to handle common list
subscriber settings and preferences.

You've been removed BTW.

-Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting