[Bioperl-l] help on pdb

ani sharma.animesh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 03:47:43 EST 2004

Hey Ed,
Thanks alot for the reply. I was wondering how accurate these programs
are? I thought the PDB files have experimentaly determined secondary
structure prediction and will me more accurate. Or it is the other
way?
I am downloading DSSP and STRIDE and try your suggestion.
Best regards,
Ani

--
Dr. Animesh Sharma